All shows are included in the price of admission.

Some of the adventures are included in the ticket price, others cost extra.

Cash-free park
All payments can be made with the most common debit and credit cards (VISA and MasterCard), or by purchasing or topping up a voucher at the park entrance or online.

Don’t have a VISA or MasterCard?
One of our entrance registers takes cash, allowing you to pay the entrance fee and top up the amount you want on High Chaparral’s own payment card. You can then use the card to make purchases in the park.

When necessary, you can top up the amount on the card during the day. And when your visit is over, you can get the remaining amount back at the entrance register, at the bank or at the campsite. Your children can use the payment card to make purchases themselves inside the park, and it is easy for those who prefer to use only cash to visit the park.

Available for rent just inside the entrance for 50 SEK.

You can take dogs into the park if on a leash, if you clean up after them and as long as they don’t disturb other visitors. Dogs are not allowed into restaurants and eating areas however. For their wellbeing and bearing in mind that loud bangs can be heard, dogs are not recommended at the Wild West Stunt Show due to loud noise.
You can also have dogs in the camping cabins and in a limited number of Gold Village log cabins.

Picnic places & barbecue areas
There are picnic tables and areas for those who want their own coffee or barbecue. The grills are lit between from 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Rollerskates, inlines, skateboards etc are not allowed inside the park.

Disabled-friendly park
You can get around pretty much everywhere in the park on a wheelchair.
We have a number of designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
Disabled toilets are available at Restaurant Diligensen and inside the park entrance as well as several other places around the park, please check the map where they are all marked.

As a companion or assistant to a disabled person, you have free admission to the park if you have a valid companion certificate with personal information about you as a companion and about the disabled guest. We require a certificate from a healthcare provider, care providing company or municipality. If a disabled guest brings along two companions, one of the companions pays the regular price of admission.

There are medics at the premises at our cottage hospital.

The campsite has a lake for swimming. Inside the park there is a pool area with an unheated pool, a slide, a changing room with a shower and toilet, as well as sun loungers.

Parking costs 20 SEK per hour and 70 SEK for a whole day (06.00–24.00). Plan your parking by downloading the app MobilPark on Google Play or App Store free of charge. Parking is free for those of our guests who are staying in cabins and at the campsite.

Charging point for electric cars
There are 19 parking spots reserved for EV parking. There are five along the wall (the long side of the first building) to the left when you enter the parking lot as well as two at the campsite. The chargers are type 2 Cable, 3,7 & 11kW.

The distance from the campsite to the amusement park entrance is about 300 m.
The distance between the Gold Village and Corral cabin areas and the park entrance is about 100 m.

ID bracelet
Located at the park entrance and at the Sheriff’s on Main Street just inside the park entrance.
You can write your child’s name and your telephone number on the bracelets.

Nursing room
We have set up a nursing room with a baby changing table inside the park entrance.

Lost property
If you have lost something in the park, you can inquire about it at the bank, where we have a lost property station. If we have not yet located the item, we will take down information about it and your telephone number so that we can help you if it turns up.

Lost children
If your child gets lost, park staff will help you search for the child. The staff will take down your name, telephone number and information about the child, and will issue a public announcement so that all staff (and even visitors) can help look for the child.

Food for allergy sufferers
Our eateries offer several different options for allergy sufferers. You can always ask our staff if you have a question.

After the park has closed, Restaurant Diligensen and Saloon Cheyenne are still open. They are located at the park entrance. At the campsite you will find Restaurant Bryggan and a convenience store that stocks the basics.

Leaving the park and getting back in
Make sure to get a stamp at the park entrance before you leave the park, or at the Sheriff’s office.

Upgrading to a two-day ticket
If you bought one-day tickets and want to upgrade them, bring along your tickets and your receipt to the park entrance ticket counter and pay the difference to upgrade to a two-day ticket or season pass.

No-smoking park
Back in 1984, Lucky Luke swapped the cigarette in the corner of his mouth for a wisp of straw. We think this was a good thing and we have a no-smoking park. There are however smoking areas for you if you do smoke. You can find them on our park map.

We don’t accept requisitions under a call-off contract at High Chaparral.